Monday, April 25, 2011

When a song gets stuck...

So, today I have had the song "Someday My Prince Will Come" from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs stuck in my head.  I just keep hearing it over and over and over... it's making me nuts!  I decided that I would try scrapping it.  I figured that if I thought about it creatively and typed out the lyrics, that would help get the song out of my head.  Well... it DIDN'T WORK!  I do love the layout though!


I used the kit Sweetest Spring by Keystone Scraps to create the layout.  I adore the soft colors and the great mix of elements.  It's such a pretty and versatile kit.


Well, I'm off to bed now.  Hopefully, I won't dream about Happy, Grumpy, Bashful, Sneezy, Sleepy, Doc, and Dopey...  or witches and poisoned apples for that matter.  But I don't think I'd complain about Prince Charming!

No comments: