Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Que Pasa?

Keystone scraps is spicing things up today with a brand new release!!!


You'll want to shout Ole when you scrap with Que Pasa. Perfect for pictures from a trip to Mexico, the Mexican pavilion at Epcot, or a night at your local Mexican restaurant, this kit contains 16 fun South of the Border inspired papers, 43 elements to bring out a little spice in your page, and a full matching alpha! All this fun is available now at the Keystone Scraps store.

I love this kit so much that I scrapped two layouts with it!



My fellow CT members and I have also created some freebies for you to help you scrap some amazing pages. I have a paper stack and word art that are both used in my first layout. Click the image below to download.


You can pick up the other freebies by visiting the other CT members' blogs:
Paula's blog
Patty's blog
Cheryl's blog

Have fun creating with all this kit and all of the goodies we created to go with it. Now, I've got some more scrapping to do!

3 comments:

Liriel said...

Awesome freebie. Thank you so much.

eeyore1960 said...

Thank you very much!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jun. 03, 2011. Thanks again.