Friday, April 29, 2011

A Cluster Frame Freebie!

I participated in a scraplift challenge over at MouseScrappers and decided to make a Jungle Cruise layout using the I Dream of Africa kit available over at Keystone Scraps.  It's really a beautiful kit with so many possibilities.  Here's the layout I created:


I liked the cluster frame that I made so much that I decided to snag it right off the layout (isn't Photoshop great?!) and offer it to you as a freebie.  Just click the image to download.


I hope you like it.  It was a lot of fun to make.  Now I'm off to do some more scrapping!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jun. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

etherealfire said...

Thanks so much for the lovely freebie!!!