Monday, April 18, 2011

A New CT for Me!

It's been a long time since I've done CT work, but I felt like it was something I wanted to do again. So when I saw a call for Keystone Scraps, I just felt like that would be a good fit. If you've never heard of it, Keystone Scraps is actually a partnership between two designers, Melissa and Paula. They are great people who create fun designs, and they're Disney addicts like me! Now is that a great fit, or what? Anyway, I am so EXCITED to be a part of their CT and can't wait to start scrapping for them. They have a new kit coming out on Wednesday. You can see the preview on their blog. They also have a really adorable kit called Mouse Moments, which is available now in their store. Keep checking back for some LOs from me using these kits. And now, before I hit the hay for the night, I'm off to scrap life, one dream at a time!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Jo! We are going to have so much fun! Contact Melissa or Paula and they will get you set up on the CT board to download the kit. It's awesome!!

roxanamdm said...

Congrtas on the CT JO!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the CT!