Sunday, March 27, 2011

A MouseScrappers Challenge!

I am sooooo excited to be hosting my very first challenge at MouseScrappers! It's a scraplift challenge, so I made this layout for lifting:

The Test Track emblem on the layout is a FREEBIE that I'm giving to you all. You can download it here.

It completes the really cool participation prize that I made for everyone who participates in the challenge. Here's the prize:

So why not have some fun? Join me and all the other MouseScrappers for Scraplift Challenge #9. You'll have a great time. Now go scrap life, one dream at a time.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks so much Jo!

Liriel said...

Thank you for the freebie! Love these ride emblems!

CoralTurtle said...

I enjoyed the challenge and the PP you provided is awesome--can't wait to use them. Thanks a bunch!
~CoralTurtle

Andrea said...

thanks for the fun extra to your great prize!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jun. 03, 2011. Thanks again.